Emerald Editor Discussion
April 27, 2017, 01:47:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Couldn't find a place to post a General Comment.  (Read 2164 times)
mocallins
Miner

« on: March 09, 2012, 09:29:11 pm »

I haven't checked on the development of Crimson/Emerald Editor in a while.
But it looks like quite a bit of progress has been made, AWESOME, you guys.

I have been using ConTEXT Eitor for the better part of probably 10 years, but the develpoment and support of that editor seems to be coming to an end Sad .
And I've been on the hunt for a repalcement, for say the last maybe 2 years.

I ran across Crimson Editor a few years back and liked many of the features it had, but it had gone into unsupported mode as well.
And then I found the Emerald Editor discussion start up, and thought that was awesome as well.
Looking like we could get a whole bunch of the best features of lots of editors rolled into something and maybe even make it extendable/customizable.

In this day and age, I am very used to getting to change things to my preference's, and that's the way the world should be, to an extent, LOL.

So I just happened to checked today, on the status of Emerald/Crimson Editor, and am happy to see the progress that has been made.
Muscle/brain memory gets hard to change sometimes, and I'm sure if I can get my brain around, "how do I do this here, now", I'm quite sure i will change to Crimson Editor.

Thank you, thank you, thank you,   awesome work.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: