Emerald Editor Discussion
July 20, 2017, 01:39:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: start early with the forums.  (Read 5692 times)
Elddric
Prospector

« on: April 26, 2006, 05:39:50 am »

Greetings programs!

ok so I'm looking at the forums right now and can already see something that you might want to do now with it.  Create seperate sections for the dev team to chatter in, for features requests to be in, and support to be in. You might also want to create a General area for all other chatter. As the project gets bigger make sure you have competent moderators because at some point you will have some incidents.

End of line.
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 01:35:43 pm »

Well, I wasn't sure exactly what to set up, but I've made the changes. I hope these will help. I can make most minor amendments to the forum during the day when I'm at work, major amendments will have to wait until I get home, though.

I haven't yet sorted out moderators for the forum yet, although there are already some likely candidates... As time goes on, I'll sort out moderators and so on. It is something I have wondered about, though.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 12:11:06 am »

How's everyone finding the forums?

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
dsvick
Beta Testers
Senior Miner

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 01:01:27 am »

I found them just fine, except for those couple threads that you moved the other day - I lost those for a while  Smiley

Actually, I think they are set quite well. I think the biggest problem is that because things are so new and so many of the thread cross into different areas it is hard to tell what topic should go where. Eventually it'll it'll get settled down and topics can be moved if needed.

Otherwise, it looks great.

I think I'll start an off topic post though, it is looking neglected.

Dave
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: