Emerald Editor Discussion
August 18, 2017, 05:15:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 6256 times)
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« on: December 29, 2009, 10:23:29 pm »

I'm going to have to stop participating in CE development due to getting a new job. I know I still have a few things I said I wanted to get done before the end of the year (2009), but I am not likely to finish any of this. I plan to remove my name from the team page of the website soon. If anybody needs to contact me, I should still respond to private messages.

Phil
pn8830
Global Moderator
Jeweller

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 10:44:48 pm »

That's really sad news and not a best possible Xmass present for the project Smiley but life is life. I'll try to maintain the project to the best of my abilities but I was pretty busy with my primary work and family lately so I can't tell how productive I will be. If you ever decide to come back we'll be very happy.

Cheers,
Pavel.

Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 11:08:20 pm »

Yeah, sorry about the timing. I hope everyone here enjoys their holidays anyway.  Smiley
Pvt_Ryan
Master Jeweller

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 11:02:35 am »

Damn.

Things have settled down a bit for me and I have just got round to setting up a dedicated development machine at home (an old sx270). I was considering doing a bit more adhoc development once I get an internet connection, so it's a real shame to see you go.

Well good luck to you.

Ryan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: