I have updated the RC file with the change to shortcut stated above:http://github.com/gialloporpora/Emerald-Editor-in-italian/raw/master/cedt_it.rc
Modification are tracked here:http://github.com/gialloporpora/Emerald-Editor-in-italian/raw/master/sticky.txt
I have searched for a good regex to extract string, but I have not find an ultimate regex that extract all required string.
On MSDN there are a regex, but it matches also not localizable strings as in brute force method that I have used.
For now, I think, all strings that I have put in cedt_it.txt are localizzable, some strings I have not localizzed (Tab1, Progress1, Button1), I wait to seed where they appears before.
I wait your suggestion for the cutted strings in options, and if I can add accesskey, also if they not exists in the english version.
If you want, wait that I fix problem with cutted string before to compile, no problem.
I have noted a strange thing on my italian build, I don't know if it wanted, if yes, ignore this.
In the english version (3.72 release, not SVN) when no document are opened, in the "Search" menu, appears only the menu item "Find in files", in the italian SVN build appears all menu items (only "Find in files" is active, of course).