Emerald Editor Discussion
April 27, 2017, 06:16:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crimson Editor User's Group  (Read 4606 times)
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« on: November 09, 2009, 11:52:34 pm »

Does anyone know what this user's group is at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/crimson_editor_users/ ? I would like to see an archive of this list, but I don't want to get a yahoo account. Is this basically the list that used to be the discussion forum on crimsoneditor.com?
pn8830
Global Moderator
Jeweller

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 02:30:01 pm »

Phil,

Not exactly. Crimson Editor website used to have both forum and user group at the same time. The forum is shut down for pretty long time. The user group is still functional and people ask questions there from time to time, I try to answer then I can. Sometimes they ask about 3.72 versions. Some of the "former" Emerald Editor developers also participate in this group. I don't know who maintains the group, it's quite possible that it's Ingyu Kang himself. I had to make several attempts to get on this group before my request was finally accepted.

Pavel.

Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 06:31:13 pm »

Ok thanks for the explanation. I guess I'm not too worried about it then as long as you are on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: