Emerald Editor Discussion
July 23, 2017, 01:46:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tab font color issue  (Read 4976 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
RealRaven
Prospector
*
Posts: 2


« on: July 01, 2009, 11:35:45 pm »

HI guys

I am using WindowBlinds with Crimson Editor 3.72 (Windows XP Pro, SP3) and I noticed that usually the active tab is displaying white text on bright gray background (with a lot of different skins) which makes the text unreadable. Are you using OS specific System colors, such as buttonface etc? You could resolve this by making sure you style both background and text color to connected colors such as Highlighttext and SelectedItem. You might be using Menu and Windowtext, or similar - please be aware that these can be very similar colors, so an override option might be the easiest workaround. While we are on the topic of tabs, drag and drop to reorder would be a very useful feature.

cheers,
  Axel
Logged
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller
*****
Posts: 427


« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:17:13 pm »

Thank you for pointing this out. 3.70 did not change the color of the active tab. One of the developers decided to do this for 3.72. I'm not sure what the reasoning was, perhaps someone was having trouble seeing which tab was active. If I recall correctly, your diagnosis of the problem is accurate. I think it is based on system colors.

I agree that tab reordering would be useful.
Logged
Raven
Prospector
*
Posts: 2



WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 10:48:30 pm »

Sorry RealRaven ...but you are definitely not the real one.   Wink
Logged

Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Software Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet. Cool
Pvt_Ryan
Master Jeweller
******
Posts: 422



WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 06:15:04 pm »

I did it.

It was a feature request iirc. The way to do it was a complete and total hack that worked for me and those requesting. As I used the default themes I never thought to test others.

Bug 85
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:35:04 pm by Pvt_Ryan » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!
Page created in 0.242 seconds with 18 queries.