Emerald Editor Discussion
May 30, 2017, 06:33:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MOVED: CE format question  (Read 4461 times)
dkStevens
Prospector

« on: March 19, 2009, 10:34:19 pm »

I have a question about associations and formats. I've created a new association for fortran files with a new extension and I want EE to recognize it when it's loaded so there's highlighting as if it were a .f90 or .f95 extension. I've added the .fMod extension to the list of Fortran extensions but when I load the files EE doesn't apply the formatting until I do Document/Syntax..  What am I missing?

On a second topic, I'd like a keyboard shortcut to increase the font size (say ctrl-up arrow or some such). Does such a thing exist? can I create it?
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 12:06:08 am »

Firstly, the program you are refering to is Crimson Editor, not Emerald Editor. Emerald Editor does not really exist. It is a program that was in a state of planning before Crimson Editor went open-source. Now it is somewhat stalled.

As for your first question, I think this post might have some useful info for you: http://forum.emeraldeditor.com/index.php?topic=572.0. Basically, the associations and the syntax coloring settings are not connected. The process for setting up syntax colors is described in the first reply to the linked post. If you need more help specific to your problem feel free to ask.

As for increasing for size, that does not exist as a keyboard shortcut as far as I know. You can change the font size through Tools->Preferences->Fonts-> double-click default on the Screen fonts tab -> change the size -> OK -> OK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: