Emerald Editor Discussion
June 27, 2017, 02:50:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum on www.crimsoneditor.com closed  (Read 5741 times)
pn8830
Global Moderator
Jeweller

« on: April 23, 2008, 02:48:53 am »

Hello Everyone,
It seems that after massive spam injection forum on www.crimsoneditor.com is now closed. Does anyone know who was maintaining that website? Before we could answer questions on that forum and direct people to www.emeraldeditor.com but now we can't and there is no real information on Crimson site about this community, just very few words. Will we consider contacting the webmaster of Crimsoneditor.com to put more information about this web site there?
Thanks,
PN

Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:19:22 pm »

Someone does seem to be maintaining the website - if only occasionally - but to be honest I've sent several emails over the months to various addresses that we dug up (see the old forum threads for more when originally trying to request the source code), and I've never had a reply, so perhaps I'm using the wrong email address.

I would like to think that whoever is maintaining the site would add something to the front page, but we'll have to wait and see, I'm afraid.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: