Emerald Editor Discussion
May 27, 2017, 08:28:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone seen Arantor?????  (Read 7115 times)
Pvt_Ryan
Master Jeweller

« on: December 04, 2007, 04:54:47 pm »

His last login was "September 13, 2007, 10:46:15 pm"...

:S
pn8830
Global Moderator
Jeweller

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 02:55:35 am »

I haven't seen. I went on his website and the Magic 8-Ball's answer to question "Will Arantor be back the EE forum?" was - "Not any time soon" or something like that.

PN

Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Emerald Fox
Global Moderator
Miner

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 09:17:09 am »

I have sent e-mails to both of his e-mail addresses and a message via the EE Forum on and around 22nd October 2007 - so far, I've had no replies! Sad

No signature currently stored in profile.
Matthew1344
Gem Cutter

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 02:58:31 pm »

Maybe we should ask Ingyu Kang.  Smiley
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 08:31:25 pm »

I am so sorry I haven't been on here in 3 months.

The problem is that I have been in the process of moving house (I moved in September) and was having a ruckus or three with the imbeciles at British Telecom over the physical line to the house (or the two they thought were there)

I'm just now trying to catch up on all the messages!

I did mean to post a "just so you know" message but back in September the move had to be done fairly quickly - I didn't know when I was moving until 8am on the morning I was due to move. It's a long, awkward story but I'm all moved in now.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
Pvt_Ryan
Master Jeweller

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2007, 12:07:33 am »

lol mate.. thats fine. was just concerned in case you had died and forgot to tell us.. Smiley
John Yeung
Senior Miner

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2007, 01:39:27 pm »

Yeah, welcome back, Arantor!  I'm glad you finally got things sorted with the move.  (Or at least, sorted well enough that you could get back here.)

[Don't worry; I won't let anyone in on the Real Reason you left, which is that you were tired of being single-handedly responsible for half the posts here and simply wanted to give other people a chance to catch up.]

John
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 01:49:17 am »

I was interested to notice that I'm now in second place for most time spent on this forum Wink

Seriously though, I'm sorry I was out for so long and I'm glad to see that things are still moving in the right direction. I did manage to update the forum to the latest SMF version yesterday, which is another good thing.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
KjeBja
Senior Miner

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 09:51:49 am »

It is good to see that you are back, Arantor. I think that quite a few of us were a bit worried when you went all quiet - after all, you're the one who started this forum, and had been very active all the time. Glad to know that everything is fine!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: