Emerald Editor Discussion
September 23, 2017, 05:16:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Management Programs  (Read 3142 times)
jammydevil
« on: September 29, 2007, 03:25:19 pm »

Don't know if any of you lovely people can help me but I thought I would try, even if this might be in the wrong part of the forum. It's been debated a hell of a lot on Digg and other sites but I still can't find what I'm looking for.

I've been looking for a web project management program for Windows Vista, preferably free/open source, for a while now. I use Crimson for the main programming but I would like to be able to see my projects with a thumbnail, quite similar to how Coda for OSX (http://www.panic.com/coda/) displays projects. It would be great if it could use HTML (maybe the index file) for the thumbnails otherwise I might as well use Explorer. I would be able to if Microsoft hadn't removed the HTML preview/thumbnail a few years ago.

I thought about requesting this as a feature for Emerald Editor but it would bloat the program from its simple editor status to more of an IDE.

Any ideas apart from big IDE's like Dreamweaver or Aptana? What do other people use to organise projects?

Thanks,
James
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: