Emerald Editor Discussion
August 23, 2017, 01:39:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EE mock-up  (Read 7072 times)
Szandor
Senior Miner

« on: March 29, 2007, 10:37:53 am »

I've begun to create an EE mock-up to show how I would like the program to look when finished. So far all I've done is to replace the program icon and begun working on the toolbars, but it'll grow. I also based the main window on the RTF editor Angel Writer so at the moment there are controls for choosing fonts and indentations and stuff. That will be edited as well, naturally. I'll add the current state of the mock-up for you to see, maybe you'll be inspired to program faster and hopefully you'll come with some nice suggestions about the GUI.

* ee-mockup.gif (28.57 KB, 900x600 - viewed 951 times.)

"Cleverly disguised as an original signature..."
Szandor
Senior Miner

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 06:24:41 pm »

Ok, actually this looks nothing like I want it. It sucks. On the other hand, I now have Photoshop on my home computer again so I'm not confined to a few minutes of break time at work to fiddle with it. I have layed out what basic icons we should go for and where they should be placed and since the ISP of our servers are having huge problems and we have our web editing tool online, I guess I can do some Photoshopping whilst waiting for things to go back online.

AlEmerald
Miner

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2007, 12:39:28 pm »

how about making it a light pale green instead of white like when you post a message under the gray post a reply option that sort of green so that it's not over powering but you still get the Emerald editor touch Wink though these are just suggestion's

Best Regards Alex Smiley

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
Szandor
Senior Miner

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 06:23:01 am »

how about making it a light pale green instead of white like when you post a message under the gray post a reply option that sort of green so that it's not over powering but you still get the Emerald editor touch Wink though these are just suggestion's

Best Regards Alex Smiley
The background of the program should be set in the computers main settings, not in the program itself. Forcing a color onto the users is bad.

AlEmerald
Miner

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 05:27:39 am »

okay man so here is another idea i now you don't handle this but how about making a plug-in that allows you to change the colour of the program like red,blue,green etc i know development is sort of stalled at the moment but maybe in the not so distant future

Best Regards Alex  Smiley

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4
Szandor
Senior Miner

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 09:34:07 pm »

okay man so here is another idea i now you don't handle this but how about making a plug-in that allows you to change the colour of the program like red,blue,green etc i know development is sort of stalled at the moment but maybe in the not so distant future

Best Regards Alex  Smiley

I'd say a fully fledged skinning plugin would be great for people who want to change more than just the font.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: