Emerald Editor Discussion
June 27, 2017, 02:57:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Site-wide theme  (Read 4589 times)
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« on: December 14, 2006, 11:20:22 pm »

Long-time users of this site may remember that the Bug Tracker was unthemed and that the Source Browser had the old Emerald theme (from launch in April 2006).

I have finally managed to retheme the Source Browser, plus theme the newly updated Bugdar, whilst installing a download manager (also themed), so for the first time we have all systems running on the correct theme.

Is there anything anyone thinks we could/should do to the theme? It's easy enough to update both header and footer on any page.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
Soulfish
Project Manager
Administrator
Miner

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:25:51 pm »

I'm personally quite happy with the theme. It's nice and simple, while still looking good.

On a side note - thanks for all the work you've been putting in over the last few days Smiley.

John

John

"A lie can run around the world before the truth has got its boots on"
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 11:31:17 pm »

I like the newer theme compared to the old one (imagine the theme I used on http://www.thevoicesofmany.com/ but in green instead of blue - someone pointed out that it looked like something from MS FrontPage in 1998!)

No worries about the work - I've been glad to help. In fact, I think I've felt more enthusiastic over the last few days than I have for a long time with this project.

Let's get this party rockin'! (I did think about the song lyric, but figured the party was already underway - perhaps the drinks ran out? Wink)

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: