Emerald Editor Discussion
September 25, 2017, 12:24:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling All Programmers  (Read 43821 times)
Pvt_Ryan
Master Jeweller

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 11:29:34 am »

Well your likely to become an expert in C++ then as CE is completly C++ & OO.

Check out the source code, check the bug tracker and then submit the patches in the bug tracker or in a forum post. We'll review and test the code and then commit it. After a few commits (and at phils discression) you may be added to the dev team.
mattfletcher
Prospector

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2007, 05:21:09 pm »

Nearly 6 months now, and no news that I can see. Has this project died? I hope not, as I was dying to see what the next incarnation of CE/EE might hold.
Pvt_Ryan
Master Jeweller

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2007, 05:52:36 pm »

The team leads have vanished & more recently so has the webmaster..

We are currently maintianing CE.

I intend suggest a freezing feature requests after the 3.72 release and then do a final 3.73 release that is all the bugs in the db fixed.. Future releases would be bug fixes only..

Once thats done hopefully those of us still here working on CE will start to/help develop EE.

What is needed atm is for someone to step up and say ok here is a core list of functionality, here is what it should look like. Then we would thrash the tits off it until we have the final consenus of those.. Then the work could start.
sentoul
Prospector

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2009, 08:04:56 pm »

I'm a programmer and I have VS ready to do some help.
I've compiled the code available in the CE page, but it seems oriented to Korean only.

Let me know if I can help.

Best regards
pn8830
Global Moderator
Jeweller

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2009, 02:02:13 pm »

Hmm.. that doesn't sound right Smiley It is not Korean only, and honestly I never tried to compile Korean version. I'm surprised you get this result.
PN.

Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Phil
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2009, 07:22:13 pm »

Anyone can help. Check out the bugs listed in the bug tracker (link at top of page). If you want to work on one, post in the CE development forum and discuss it.
pn8830
Global Moderator
Jeweller

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2009, 07:52:10 pm »

I agree. This is probably the best way to familiarize yourself with the code. For the 3.72 release the main focus was on the bug fixes and there a still a lot of little thing that have to be fixed here and there.
PN.

Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: