Emerald Editor Discussion
April 24, 2017, 10:18:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arantor has been designated the Emerald Editor Project Manager  (Read 9334 times)
Zhrakkan
Official Mascot!
Gem Cutter

« on: June 23, 2006, 08:09:42 pm »

I would like to publicly announce, Arantor has been unanimously assigned as the Project Manager of the Emerald Editor project.

Arantor was a huge visible user and proponent of the Crimson Editor application and when it was obvious that the Crimson Editor project went cold.  He asked for assistance in starting the Emerald Editor project and numerous people volunteered.  Thru it all, he took all the responsibility upon himself to get the web resources setup to allow for development.  This he has done.

The rest of the team decided, he has done such a good job in getting the project established from thin air that he should continue officially in the position of Project Manager.

Please join me in congratulating him in this new position.

Zhrakkan

News Manager and Unofficial Mascot
Join the Emerald Editor Project - Message Me!
Emerald Editor - "A Jewel of an Editor"
-----by the way, that name is pronounced "Za-Rack-In"
Matthew1344
Gem Cutter

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 10:08:19 pm »

I would like to publicly announce, Arantor has been unanimously assigned as the Project Manager of the Emerald Editor project.

HEAR, HEAR !!!!

And there was much rejoicing.
Arantor
Site Administrator
Administrator
Master Jeweller

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 10:53:46 pm »

Well, I just wanted to thank everyone for their support.

Emerald Editor has a long way to go, but I'm confident that we can - as a team - get it there. It is a team effort, after all!

I'm sure I could find some witticisms here about how big and mighty things grow from tiny acorns, but I won't. Instead I'm going to head off and do some more work on getting the syntax format set up, and maybe a few more paragraphs in the manual draft I've been working on...

It's going to be an interesting journey, watching EE grow. I look forward to seeing the sights along the way, like 1.0 - and I hope to see as many of you there as possible.

(Must stop writing articles now and go and do some real work Smiley)

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult!"
Kamots
Miner

Perpetual Student

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 08:47:40 am »

Was there ever any doubt about who would be Project Manager?  Tongue Congratulations Arantor, I'm sorry the community can't give your own desk and chair to work at right now... us being open sourced and community-based. But it's the thought that counts! Now let's get Emerald Editor out of our heads and onto our computers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: